I love the black with white tips mani Jin Soon Choi created for Tess Giberson’s Fall/Winter 2014 Runway Show — a modern take on the french manicure.
- File and clean nails, removing all traces of polish.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat base coat.
- Next, apply two coats of dark gray/metallic black nail polish. Let dry. (Jin used a shade from her upcoming JINsoon Fall/Winter 2014 Tess Giberson Collection)
- At tip of the nail, apply a thin arc of white. Jin used JINsoon Kookie White.
- Finish by applying a shiny top coat such as JINsoon Top Gloss.