Fun Floral Nail Look
If you’re looking for a little something different for your nails, celebrity manicurist and Founder of the JINsoon Nail lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas in NYC shows The Beauty Wall readers how to create an easy and fun tulip-inspired nail look. Red tulips not your thing? Mix it up with shades of yellow, orange or purple.
- File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
- Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
- Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
- With a thin brush, create the tulip petals with JINsoon Cherry Berry. Starting at the cuticle area, draw a straight line down towards the tip of the nail, curving left ¾ of the way down to create an arch and then fill in the shape. Repeat on the right side of the same nail to create a mirroring shape.
- Apply top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss for a lasting glossy finish.
About Jin Soon Choi
Jin’s work is consistently featured in every single cover of Italian Vogue, top magazine covers and editorial pages. Her celebrity clientele includes: Lady Gaga, Olivia Wilde, Kerry Washington, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, Julianne Moore, Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams, Emma Stone and numerous others.