What Stylish Girls Know That You Don’t
The mixed-temp days of fall makes it very hard to give up some of my summer wardrobe faves entirely. I might even take things a bit too far by wearing flip flops until the first snowflake hits the ground…but that’s just me. Though summer shoes should most definitely be tucked away until at least Spring, you can make your warm-weather clothes work overtime and look extra-stylish in the process. Here, some savvy layering know-how.
Keep your summery, flowy dresses, skirts and even shorts and pair them with opaque tights, boots or booties and your choice of the following add-ons:
- A long cardigan. Click here and here.
- A boyfriend sweater. Click here and here.
- A fitted blazer. Click here and here.
- A little leather. Click here and here.
- A fur vest. Click here and here.
(photography courtesy of Pinterest)