If you’re anything like me, your feet can use a little love right about now. Skyy Hadley of As “U” Wish Nail Spa in Hoboken, NJ shares this all-natural, at-home DIY recipe to get your feet in the best shape of their life. It contains cucumber to refresh and revive, lemon to exfoliate and olive oil to moisturize and soften.
Refreshing Cucumber Lemon Foot Scrub:
- 2 whole cucumbers (one per foot)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until pureed.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and heat it up to warm temperature.
- Divide the mixture in two and place each half in large Ziploc baggies.
- Slide feet into each baggie, rubbing until each foot is fully soaked.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
(featured image courtesy of pinterest)