Hot Buns How-to
When it comes to beauty, Emily Blunt can do no wrong! She always looks smart, sophisticated and sexy. Her look at the “Edge of Tomorrow” NYC premiere is certainly no exception.
Celebrity hairstylist Laini Reeves of Tomlinson Management Group created Emily’s sleek, simple, side bun to echo the modern lines of her sleek, lipstick red Prada gown.
Here’s how she did it:
- First, Reeves prepped Emily’s wet hair with René Furterer VEGETAL MOUSSE and gave it a smooth blowout with a soft-bristle round brush.
- Then, she misted Emily’s hair with René Furterer VEGETAL FINISHING SPRAY before giving it a low side part and securing the ponytail.
- Another spritz of the FINISHING SPRAY guaranteed extra hold before she twisted the ponytail into a bun at the nape of the neck behind the ear and secured it with bobby pins.
Laini Reeves Troubleshooting Tips:
- To create texture lightly back-comb the ponytail to make the hair easier to secure.
- When styling your own look, always make sure everything is perfect before preparing the bun.
- A small amount of René Furterer STYLING WAX will smooth flyaways.
For more information on René Furterer products click here.