COPY THIS LOOK: Parisian Chic Hair
With a little help from celebrity hairstylist Peter Butler, Kate Upton channeled Downtown Parisian Chic at the New York City premier of “The Other Woman.” Here, his step by step breakdown:
- To begin styling, Butler applied John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse ($6.50) to clean, wet hair.
- Next, he blowdried her hair with a thick, round brush concentrating on adding volume.
- Butler then spritzed John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blowout Spray ($9.99) to add extra volume at the roots and all-over flexible hold.
- Using a 2 1/2 inch curling iron, Butler gave Upton soft waves ensure her hair had a tiny kick on the ends but not a full flip. He then gave her a neat side part and pinned her hair back.
- After letting her waves cool, he finished the look with John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray ($6.50) to hold her style and keep flyaways at bay.
*products available at drugstores nationwide.